PTE – PEARSON TEST OF ENGLISH
Since the PTE is a computer-based test the results are usually given within 5 business days from the test date. Some candidates receive the score within 3 days and some even within a day.
WHY THE PEARSON TEST OF ENGLISH (ACADEMIC)?
How many modules are there in PTE?
REASONS WHY MOST PEOPLE OPT FOR THE PTE
- Flexible: Test dates are available almost for over 360 days in a year in over 250 centers worldwide
- Fast: Results are declared typically within 5 working days
- Fair: Since the test uses computerized marking, it ensures that all test takers are scored accurately and impartially
- Secure: Various measures are taken to ensure test security like randomized test forms, palm-vein scanning and data forensics
- Unlimited: Test takers can send their test results to as many Universities or Institutions as they like with no extra payment